Sunday, October 23, 2005

eh... ?

Well, no surprise, but there were no responses to what I posted. Makes me feel so very loved. So, oh well, fuck em I spose. There are a few people in there that I have respect for, but the rest have lost it completely. How easy it is for them to just dispose of me. Shows how much they actually apreciated the dedication and time and sacrifices I put out.
I do feel bad about Liz though. In my heart, I feel I should turn over Lok because of the circumstances.. but also because of this Malice thing, I just can't bring myself to do it. Am I a bad person because after all the bullshit I was put through by them, that I just have reservations? It wasn't like when I got them, that it was said, "only if you come with." But at the same time, I know he only did it for me because I was a friend.
I feel bad because we have put some time and money into the characters themselves... almost 200$ with just the transfers and the expansion....
Gah, I just don't know what to do for now. The account is closed anyway. I couldn't log in if I wanted to. I just really have no desire to play that game anymore.. or run into people who think they are God's gift to the e-world they live in. Let them be kings there.. the real world is treating me much better than that one ever did... I guess hindsight is, that if I was going to continue playing after the whole Miv fiasco, I should've just stayed on Mistmoore and reformed my own guild.
Anyways, just got some awesome news from Chicago (besides the White Sox winning game 1 that is lol).. I'm going to go now and enjoy the real world again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home