Saturday, June 04, 2005

Goodbye Lost

As Many of you now know, the below is just a little bit of an example as to how a guild leader should not be treating anyone, let alone a female.
Recently, I have been experienceing so much going on in my head. A few weeks ago now, one of my friends, Lizardling told me in confidence that he was considering moving servers. Over the past few months, I'd seen the rollarcoaster that is the high end guild. Lizardling decided to leave with another friend of mine, Moribund. We had been with the guild a long time together, and become all very tight nit close friends. Hell, I talk to many of them everyday now even more so than I had done when I was in Lost.
It was at that point when they had told me that they were leaving, that the time had come. I thought about it and turned to my "friend". Instead of being supportive of my decision to leave the server, he instead did the opposite. He yelled at me. He called me a liar. He called me many filthy things. It was my fault things weren't going the way he'd wanted... It was my fault we didn't have the people on when we needed them. Yadda yadda yadda
I decided it was time. I'd dealt with his harrassment and callousness and rudeness longer than I could bear. Was he really my friend? No of course not, because you don't do that to people you care about.
So here I am, I decided to start a fresh start on Grobb.
It made me very sad to leave the guild and people that I'd put so much of my heart and soul into.. but it only gave the clearer picture as to who my real friends really were. Amazeingly, when I left, for the most part, I was crying tears of happiness for all the wonderful things those guys had to say. It made me feel good... relieved that a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.
In recourse, I also saw the true horrible faces of some people whom I'd thought were my friends...
Oh well, it's all behind me now
Goodbye Lost, Hello Malice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home