Sunday, December 05, 2004

Home sweet Home.. plus writ info

For those of you that don't know, Drag and I are now shacking it up at the inn in North Quenos. We went 1/2s in on a 2 room apt in North Quenos. You can buys rooms with $ and/or status points. (and no I didnt spend mine lol) There was a bug on the # of items you can have in a 1 room apt. Its not 25 its 100, but they fixed it.
If you go to a city merchant you're also able to buy various items with status points. Kal bought a rubix cube decoration that we have in our place now. It was like 600 status points or so I think. Hopefully this will present some initative to do more writs as it not only benefits the guild but you as well. I presented the idea of doing writ groups to our guild leader. Kal, me, and Drag have been doing the writs since as soon as we were able to... only Drag unfortunately had the betrayer quest so when he ran the writs w/ us they didnt count I have done the most writs in the entire guild so I will help elaborate with info below. As writ groups are officially now lvl based (as per a post), I will not be able to help out as much as I have been lately, unless the 25+s will help me.
For those of you that dont know what writs are let me explain: they are quests that you can do to earn personal and guild status points. They are given by various NPCs in Quenos as well as in Freeport. I don't think Freeport people are able to writs for the guild status. Also if you are from Freeport, you will not benefit from the guild rewards as well. (EX Guild housing) If you are a patron, a portion of the reward goes into your guild status and the rest goes to your personal stats.
Dont worry if you're not a patron, it will still be to your benefit to do writs, as all points will go to your personal stat bank. If you decide that you no longer want to be a patron, the guild will lose all stat points contributed from you. You are supposed to be able to keep your own but I don't know. Also, if you deguild you will loose all your stat points right now (including personal). Its a bug in the game that I read about in a forum, but have not seen that it was fixed just yet.
To buy certain objects in the game you will need status points, for ex. u can buy the apt that me and drag did with status points. Some things that you buy will require you to maintain upkeep via cash and/or status points contributed. You can also buy tradeskilling stations for your house. You will be able to craft and be in sell mode at the same time. Think they cost 6000 pts +1gold each.
In buying such items, you will lose whatever stat points it cost to buy it.If you need any more info on writs, send me a PM.
Thanx~*Cyren*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home