Friday, November 12, 2004

Dont mind me...

Ok I know its been awhile since i posted this thing to get started, but there are too many fucking games that came out! ARR it's a conspiracy to make me poor i tells ya ha

Well, Im not too happy that we just sat on the beta till the last day, but we were broke. Joe gave Anj the beta, and at least I got a lil sneak peek. Just enough to get hooked apparently.

Im actually kinda stoked that Anj got that invite for Xen. The people in there are actually pretty rad, I must say. Its also giving me the opportunity to get to know which will make seeing her not as awkward as it was b4. I kinda blame Anj for that, for never really giving the chance and always talking about work. But o well whats done is done.

I have been hooked on game i tell ya. I seem to be adjusting to eating and sleeping less. I spose thats a good thing, so i can get rid of the baby back Ive got going on at the moment:( O well
Ive created a wood elf bard on mistmore server. Having a good time w it. The animations are really pretty. Kal, Drag and I were just sitting around doing emotes for awhile. I feel like a kid, but it was sooo much fun. I need to go and buy an instrament or something, everytime i cast a song it looks like im feeling myself up. lol

They paid a lot of attention to detail. When the servers go down, I'll sometimes play w my Sims, and even that looks like crap in comparisson. The emotes are just funny as hell.
I'm having sooo much fun, the hours are just flying by... I can totally see why people have played this game for so long (well EQ that is)

Ok Im getting kind of delirous now, Im going to nap at least. Anj is helping put in 1/2 time, so he can log when the server gets up hopefully.
I'll see everyone later... Im just a junkie he he:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home